- What constitutes an active threat
- Active threat indicators – what to look out for
- Common traits of active threat attackers
- Types of weapons and how they might be used in an active threat
- Motives of an active threat attacker
- How to prepare to describe an attacker after the event
- How to respond to an active threat attacker
What You'll Learn
Being prepared for an Active Threat is the key to survival.
In today’s world we must expect the unexpected. Random acts of violence may occur anywhere and at any time. In this Active Threat Awareness course you will learn some of the key indicators of an Active Threat and will receive important information to help you develop your own Response Plan. The course will also guide you through a simulated Active Threat situation.
Course Produced Wholly in Australia
Course Writer: Simply eLearning Instructional Writer
Contributor: ex Special Forces (SAS) team member and Security Trainer (adapted from military to general awareness)
Year Produced: 2017
Produced By: Simply eLearning