- The types of IED’s used in bomb threats
- How to identify and report suspicious items
- How a bomb threat evacuation differs from a normal emergency evacuation
- How bomb sweeps are conducted post evacuation
- What to do if you receive a hoax call
- Some strategies you can easily remember using mnemonics
What You'll Learn
Knowing how to respond to a bomb threat can be the difference between staying safe or being harmed.
Bomb threats are a scary prospect but are becoming increasingly prevalent. Knowing how to respond to a bomb threat can be the difference between staying safe or being harmed. This awareness course will present you with strategies on how to respond and act when faced with a bomb threat situation.
Course Produced Wholly in Australia
Course Writer: Simply eLearning Instructional Writer
Contributor: ex Special Forces (SAS) team member and Security Trainer (adapted from military use to a general awareness course)
Year Produced: 2017
Produced By: Simply eLearning