- The common cyber attacks on business
- What security vulnerability assessments are and how to access them
- Security measures that you can take to prevent attacks
- How to respond to a cyber attack
- The benefits of cyber insurance in today’s tech world
What You'll Learn
Is your small business at risk of a cyber attack?
We often hear about large organisations suffering at the hands of hackers, but small businesses are fast becoming easy targets. In this course we will cover the cyber security basics you need to know to protect your business, including potential threats and how to avoid them!
Course Produced Wholly in Australia
Course Writer: Simply eLearning Instructional Writer
Contributor: Simply eLearning Workplace Trainer
Year Produced: 2019
Produced By: Simply eLearning
Accessing this course requires a login, please enter your credentials below!