- Types of modern slavery
- What are vulnerable workers
- Modern slavery in the supply chain
- The Modern Slavery Act requirements for business
- Reporting entities and voluntary reporting
- Modern Slavery Statement criteria
- Effects of non-compliance with the Act
What You'll Learn
Slavery is a thing of the past, right? Wrong. Today, over 40 million people worldwide are subject to some form of modern slavery, with many businesses unknowingly contributing to the problem. That’s why the Australian government introduced the Modern Slavery Act in January 2019.
This course will provide you with the information you need to comply with the Act, and to ensure modern slavery practices don’t exist within your business operations.
Course Produced Wholly in Australia
Course Writer: Simply eLearning Instructional Writer
Contributor: Simply eLearning Workplace Trainer
Year Produced: 2019
Produced By: Simply eLearning
Accessing this course requires a login, please enter your credentials below!