- How to identify ergonomic injuries that can be caused by poor posture
- Ergonomic hazards that exist in the workplace
- How repetition and contact stress can be avoided
- How to combat visual fatigue
- How to conduct a self assessment and make the necessary ergo-adjustments to your workspace
What You'll Learn
Put an end to the habits that cause you pain and strain work.
How do you position your hands when you type? How are your feet situated when seated? Answering these simple questions will help you determine if you are at risk of developing an ergonomic injury. This course will provide you with the tools you need to complete a self-assessment and properly set up your workstation.
Course Produced Wholly in Australia
Course Writer: Simply eLearning Instructional Writer
Contributor: Simply eLearning Workplace Trainer
Year Produced: 2019
Produced By: Simply eLearning