- What is situation awareness
- How to develop situation awareness at work
- Using the SLAM technique to develop awareness
- How your reticular activating system contributes to awareness
- Obstacles to good situation awareness
- How to maintain situation awareness
What You'll Learn
You can better learn to protect yourself by being aware of what’s going on around you while at work.
By analysing your environment and anticipating what may happen, you can prevent harm to yourself and others. Situation awareness is particularly important in the workplace to help prevent injuries and incidents. In this course you will learn how to develop and maintain both individual and team situation awareness in an operational environment.
Course Produced Wholly in Australia
Course Writer: Simply eLearning Instructional Writer
Contributor: ex Special Forces (SAS) team member and Security Trainer (adapted from military use to a general awareness course)
Year Produced: 2019
Produced By: Simply eLearning