- What silica is and where you will find it
- How silica dust is produced
- Health risk associated with silica dust
- The silica dust exposure standards to abide by so that you can operate within the safe zone
- How to manage hazards associated with silica dust
What You'll Learn
Common products like bricks and tiles may contain silica. When working with these products, very fine silica dust particles may be produced. If inhaled, there could be serious health consequences.
In this course you will learn about the risks associated with silica dust and the control measures that can be applied.
Course Produced Wholly in Australia
Course Writer: Simply eLearning Instructional Writer
Contributor: Simply eLearning Workplace Trainer
Year Produced: 2019
Produced By: Simply eLearning